Webinars are a great way to connect with ClubExpress customer and prospects. We can share timely information, and get feedback from the participants.
Our first webinar was a great success. 200 people attended the session where we outlined the new features and changes in version 7.4. You can see the webinar schedule and watch recordings by going to the Webinar section of the ClubExpress 'Resources' page.
Dan and I demonstrated several enhancements across the platform, highlighting the new PayPal support and changes to the Blogs module.
Some attendees dialed in by phone, perhaps while driving. Most watched via computer, so they could hear us and see our slides, video cameras and demonstrations. If they wanted to, attendees could see thumbnails of other attendee’s cameras… and yes, there were a lot of cameras pointing towards the ceiling.
Because there were so many people, we muted all microphones and took text questions via the chat window. The questions were on topic, and one thing that stood out to us was that several attendees did not know, and were pleased to find out, that the Blog function is an integral part of the ClubExpress platform, not an add-on module.
For some future sessions, if it’s a highly focused topic with a much smaller group, we could enable participant’s microphones, making for a very interactive experience.
We want to make webinars a regular series. The current plan is to have a mix that includes:
- Overviews – Introduction to the ClubExpress platform (especially useful for new and prospective customers)
- Topical – These will be drill downs on specific ClubExpress topics, news, functions, modules, etc. Some of the more complicated topics may be split into several sessions.
- Functional - How the users apply functions to their organization. For example, we could do a webinar about how several ClubExpress functions are leveraged and coordinated in planning, marketing and executing an Event.
Here is our schedule of upcoming webinars:
All dates are on a Wednesday. All times are 12:00 noon Eastern; 11:00 AM Central; 10:00 AM Mountain; 9:00 AM Pacific.
- September 13 – ClubExpress for Club and Association Treasurers
- September 27 – Blogs
- October 4 – Overview for new and prospective customers
- October 11 – Additional Member Data Questions
- October 25 – Document Libraries
- November 1 – Overview for new and prospective customers
- November 8 – Member Management
- November 22 – Surveys
Please RSVP with your name, club name, and seminar to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Zoom.us to host each webinar. Zoom requires a simple download for your PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device. Click this link a few minutes before the event: https://zoom.us/j/8474572582
Or Telephone: 1-408-638-0968 or 1-646-558-8656 (call charges may apply)
Meeting ID: 847 457 2582
International numbers available here