Help Us to Help You
If you experience a problem with ClubExpress and need to report it to us, there are a few things you can do to help us diagnose the problem:
- In your email subject, please include the name of your club and association, plus some text like "Possible bug" or "Suspected error"
- Let us know what type of computer (PC or Mac) or mobile device you are using, and the version of the operating system.
- Let us know what Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) you're using and its version as well.
- Try and document the error message as closely as possible. If you can grab a screen shot, that's a huge help.
- Who was logged in when the error occurred (name and member number)? What admin rights does the logged in user have? What was the logged in user trying to do: (for example, renewing, making a payment, editing a blog; sending an email, etc.)?
- What specific item was the user working on at the time (for example, which event, or donation fund, or emailing, etc.)? If a report problem, which report and what parameters were selected?
- Write down and include the date and time that the error occurred (and your time zone!) Some errors manifest themselves in our internal error logs, so we can link your report to these entries to gain additional information.
- What are the symptoms of the error? What happened or didn't happen that should have?
- If the error is reproducible and consistent, please include detailed steps to reproduce it.
- It would also be helpful if you can try the same steps on a different computer or with a different Internet browser to see if the problem reoccurs.